Monday 5 September 2011

About Me

why have you chosen to study media?
I've chosen to study media because it interests me and i think it'll be a fun subject.

what other subjects are you studying?
I'm also studying Sociology, BTEC Sport and possibly the Maths retake.

who is your favourite band(s)/artist(s) and why (embed a YouTube video)?
I don't have a favourite band, i like a whole range of music.

what are your favourite tv programmes (embed pictures)?
I don't have a favourite tv program, but i like documentaries. e.g- Robson Green Extreme Fishing.

what is your favourite film/who is your favourite director (embed a YouTube video)?
I like a rantge of films from comedy like 'The Inbetweeners' to horror like 'Final Destination' to fantasy like 'Harry Potter'

what magazines do you read?
I don't read magazines or books or anything, i hate reading so dont do it and haven't read properly since year 9

what websites do you read?
Social Networking sites.

1 comment:

  1. Danny. Could you just explain why it interest you?

    Also, ignoring the worrying fact that you haven't read anything since year 9 (how did you pass your GCSE English without reading?) you will need to start reading and buying music magazines as 50% of your AS mark comes from your coursework in which you make a Music Magazine. If you've never read one you'll have no chance.

    ReplyDelete